The Rachel’s Hope team shares their personal experiences, insights and knowledge at conferences, churches, youth groups gatherings, pro-life events and fundraisers.
- The Addiction/Abortion Connection
- The Emotional, Spiritual and Physical Aftermath of Abortion or Miscarriage
- Helping a Friend or Family Member after Pregnancy Loss (Abortion or Miscarriage)
- It’s Okay to Cry (Miscarriage and Abortion)
- Self-Care After Pregnancy Loss
- Truth vs Rhetoric – What the Abortion Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- There is Hope through Healing
OUR WORKSHOPS COME TO YOU!
If you would like to host a workshop at your church, we would not charge but ask you provide the room, snacks, etc. All we would do at the end of the program is pass a love basket around. We offer the following on-site programs:
- Understanding Anger and How God Sees It.
- Your Identity Through the Eyes of Christ
- Self Care – Because God Cares
- Hope and Healing for Mothers with Addicted Children
The programs run from 6 to 7 hours including breaks and lunch. Perfect for a mini-retreat!
For more information you can either call Leslie Brunolli at 760-224-2361, Patti Smith at 760-305-8044 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.